Macro-Sorb / SMS Additive Solutions
Macro-Sorb Technologies & SMS Additive Solutions is looking for driven, self-motivated, results-oriented people to develop professional agronomic sales focusing on the golf course & agricultural markets. Successful candidates will be responsible for sales and service for distributors in the territory, for building customer relationships, generating leads, and will play a vital role in expanding market share as part of our national sales team.
• Expand territory market share of SMS & Macro-Sorb products
• Evaluate customer needs and provide sales and service solutions
• Generate sales and new business leads throughout the territory
• Forecast sales, develop sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness throughout the year
• Create and meet personal career development and sales growth targets
• Competitive salary and lucrative bonus structure
• Paid holidays and vacation
• Company-funded profit sharing
• 401K with company matching program
• Health insurance
• Long term/short term disability
• Company vehicle
• Turf Management degree or similar educational background and/or 5 years’ turf management experience
• Sales experience - 2 years (preferred)
• Track record of over-achieving sales performance
• Computer use competency
Macro-Sorb Technologies offers a broad range of unique amino acid-based soil and foliar applied plant nutrient products designed to improve plant health, enhance existing management programs and maintain maximum turf quality. Macro-Sorb Technologies is dedicated to providing the most technically advanced and innovative pharmaceutical grade plant available amino acid-based products in the industry.
SMS Additive Solutions began with the goal of developing better solutions for the superintendent, improving water and turf quality and golf course maintenance. Our comprehensive line of outstanding soil surfactants, spray adjuvants, soil amendments and turf additives simply drive results. With proprietary and unique chemistries, SMS products are proven by research and superintendent approved.